"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Thursday, June 16, 2005



argh!!! I missed out a chance to fly today!!! was so close to flying ok! Went in the morning to practice checks with Janis, and supposedly peiying, but she never turn up. Both of them were scheduled for flights in the 2nd wave! I left before peiying came. Should have stayed! the bus uncle keep asking me whether i want to go out or not, so i just left early. ARGH!!!!
I'm going to skip PE, and that 1.5h of chinese lesson when school starts. yfc more important.

I feel like dropping out of school now. i cant do physics! when i'm just starting to be able to do the mcq, i cant get any of the rest right. i give up on physics.
I made a mistake in choosing jc as my choice right? I always wanted poly since sec3! wth made me change my mind.
haiz.. too late to turn back now.
aeronautical engineering

I'm going to drown all this shit on sunday. under the sun i missed, into the water i wanted since end of 1st 3 months. It better not rain.

I mistook geraldine poh for gan!! the pictures looked like ncc pics... but ended up is spf uniform. haha! wondering how come she can come online. she must be thinking why i even say hi to her. argh! sucky day.

My mum forgot all about me!!! i reminded her to fetch me home for 1 week. even called her 0.5h before she's leaving, and she only remembered me when she reached bedok. for 2 weeks! she was in the area and never remembered to fetch me back. haha.. for that i'm going to ask her to increase my pocket money or let me buy my bike... she want to set rules for that. haha.
I think i'm going to ask her to not give me so much money. i dont even eat in school. i've tried every stall... except the malay stall. haha.. i'm not going to eat in school anymore. maybe once a month?
trying to ask her to send me to school when ever i have flights during school hours. i can only get $3 back if i take cab. CJ IS SO FAR!!!


Posted at 22:38






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-